Note: Applicants must have permission to work in Japan.
Global Luxury Brand Company
- Assist Accounting Manager to
- Plan, organize and administer accounting and account payables operations
- Prepare financial reports to management and head office
- Account payable
- T&E management and booking
- Cash forecast for AP
- BS Reconciliation
- Intercompany Reconciliation
- GL coordination (PL/BS)
- Goods purchase reconciliation
- Fixed assets / Depreciation management
- IFRS16 Booking / Reconciliation
- Closing process
- GL coordination (prepaid, accrual, etc.)
- Bank reconciliation
- Financial Reporting
- AP related reports (Aging…)
- Consolidations Packages
- Support Accounting manager
- Monitor all accounting records / ledger and sub-ledgers etc.
- Supervise accounts payable control, investigation of suppliers, etc.
- Provide financial data to management for their decision-making and annual budgeting purpose
- University Graduate, with major in business, Accounting, Finance or related discipline
- Over 3-5 years experience in accounting and financial responsibility.
- Hands-on experience with accounting operation
- Skills, Abilities:
- Strong bookkeeping skills (JCCI 2nd class)
- Good knowledge of Japanese/international accounting
- Strong PC skills (Excel, Word, E-mail)
- Ability to prepare budget and monitor its implementation.
- Ability to analyze/understand results with learning necessary skills/knowledge
- Experience on Accounting System is a plus (SAP, Coupa)
- Mentor to develop subordinates.
- Good interpersonal skill
- Strong sense of fairness, integrity, transparency, trustworthy.
- Responsible, positive, a hard worker
- English and Japanese communication skill (i.e. TOEIC 650 or above.)
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.