Global Consumer Goods Company
Training Needs / Internal and External
- Develop the Training Strategies for Japan. The candidate must evaluate the business strategies, identify the training needs of the Japan team, and develop a strategy and action plan to develop artist (and retail managers) skill and development.
- Develop a Training Calendar that will meet the business and training needs.
- Help recruit, interview and hire the best training staff to meet Customer service standards.
- Provide clear, constructive feedback on a regular basis to training employees on their job performance.
- Succession Planning: identify and develop talents and future leaders so that the team is ready to step-up to the next level when the opportunity arises.
- Develop a Plan to develop the Trainers and Resident Trainers to further support their growth and development.
- Ensure the timely submission and accuracy of credit card statements, expense reports.
- Assist in reviewing and tracking expenditures in accordance with departmental/market budgets.
Marketing, Media and Awareness Events
- Help oversee the formation of A teams for facilitating Retail, Marketing, Media and Fund related Events.
- Assist in coordinating with all relevant departments to help ensure the superior execution of all Retail, Marketing, Media and Fund events.
- A minimum High school certificate with specialist training in make-up.
- Minimum 3 years' experience in a similar role with Make-up/Beauty brand. Travel Retail experience is advantageous but not necessary.
- Computer skill is a must: powerpoint, excel and word document.
- Good ability to write and speak in English and Japanese is essential.
- Training and coaching new and existing employees and customers.
- Strong leadership capabilities, with a strong managerial and operational skill and capabilities.
- Proven exceptional ability in make-up application.
- Excellent communicator, with a strong ability to inspire others.
- Outgoing personality.
- Organizational skills, customer service, public speaking and instructional training with a proven ability to provide guidance and product knowledge.
- Must be versatile, and demonstrates adaptability and learning agility.
- Demonstrated ability to develop creative, challenging informative and fun ways to deliver training and educational information.
8 Million Yen ~ 12 Million Yen
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.