Global Luxury Brand
*The company has very open and international office environment, and we interact each other regardless of positions or ages.
If you have strong passion for fashion and are looking for a with great teamwork and friendly working environment, will be a great match!
Coordinate with Central and Local stakeholders to deliver the company IT application support and project.
Work closely with business to provide IT leadership and operational support on application initiatives, both enterprise and digital.
- Core member of IT team and responsible for all IT coordination for application.
- Collaborate with Central/local IT team and local business to ensure successful delivery of all application project and support.
- Drive issue resolution through issue and risk management. Escalate issues to the decision-making body appropriately.
- Ensure to provide the right level of IT operational support for application.
- Meet SLA target and escalate to IS&T Manager/functional lead if necessary.
- Support for global initiatives by coordinating local requirement such as gathering, vendor/agency management, testing and push live phases.
- Coordinate and follow up with global and local stakeholders on operational and market specific issues.
- Proficiency in English and Japanese (oral and written)
- Working experience with strong project management disciplines in a Retail and E-commerce industry environment.
- Knowledge of multiple business applications modules and support skills with basic understanding of infrastructure.
- Bachelor degree above
[Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities]
- Experience in luxury market
6 Million yen ~ 7.5 Million yen
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.