Global IT Service Company
Location: Tokyo and Fukuoka, Japan
- Response, diagnosis, resolution and tracking by phone, email and chat of Technical support queries and community support cases or forum threads.
- Maintain response and resolution speed as defined by SLOs;
- Keep high customer satisfaction scores and follow quality standards in 90% of cases.
- Use existing troubleshooting tools and techniques to establish root cause for queries and provide a customer facing root cause assessment.
- Perform internal classification queries documenting classes of problems and preventative actions for further retroactive analysis.
- Reactively file issue reports to Product Engineering team , build documentation, procedures, document desired behavior and/or steps to reproduce, and suggested code-level resolutions for complex product bugs, assist engineers to drive bugs to resolution. Perform community management tasks as needed by the business.
2. Skills /Competencies:
- Degree in IT / Computer Science / related discipline with 2+ years of experience in IT industry as a Support Engineer with Development experience.
- Experience in enterprise level Product Support experience.
- Knowledge on developing applications and deployed in GCP or related cloud platforms.
- Experience in Any standard webserver and related framework
- +1 years of Experience in developing and supporting RESTFULL Web API's using Java and Python core framework.
- Experience in Unix/Linux commands and shell scripting
- Experience in designing DB schemas for SQL and Non-SQL DB's.
- Google Cloud certification (GCP)
4 ~ 6 Million yen
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
※Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.