Note: APPLICANTS MUST BE LOCATED IN JAPAN
Luxury Goods Company
The Application Specialist will play a key role in Local IS Team. This candidate will contribute to supporting & deploying solutions in Japan in the CRM & Digital area, and integrating into regional and retail Solutions. You will work closely with CRM & Digital key users for high-level requirements, system configuration, troubleshooting, and enhancement as well as managing local vendors for system development.
Support applications operation:
- Monitor and maintain applications & their databases. Support closely IT help-desk teams to resolve issues.
- Troubleshoot, analyze and document problems, including root cause analysis. Maintain local documentation and knowledge database.
- Monitor and report applications performance and SLAs.
- Leads and participates in efforts to implement best-practice processes for application monitoring, support and problem-solving.
- Connect with end-users to analyze user experience and gain constructive feedback. Provide advices and trainings when needed.
- Collaborate with business teams to ensure smooth operations of our applications.
- Maintain positive client relationships with end-users.
Coordinate application projects:
- Coordinate application deployment, upgrade and migration projects, collaborate with group IT teams to ensure proper integration.
- Determine project constraints including estimated time and costs, define work plans.
- When needed, liaise with business department to identify technical requirements and propose changes and improvements.
- Assists in the modification and improvement of IS&T services and group application.
- Test applications to ensure they are error and bug free.
- 5+ years' experience in IT operations, including supporting and maintaining application.
- Good understanding of application support and monitoring processes.
- Strong Project management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, diplomat and firm.
- Fluent in Japanese; English business ability (email communication a must)
- Experience in retail / POS applications a big plus
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.