Global Financial Service Firm
You'll be working in the Application Development team based in the Tokyo office. We are responsible for delivering IT solutions for the Wealth Development business in Japan. As an IT Project Manager, you'll play an important role in ensuring that we deliver IT solutions on budget, on time and within scope. Our culture centers around partnership with our businesses, transparency, accountability and empowerment, and passion for the future.
We are looking for a project manager to:
- Lead the delivery of IT projects, focusing on Wealth Management business in Japan
- Manage the budget, risk, dependencies, quality and change at program level
- Drive effective project governance to stay in line with scope, budget and timelines
- Assess and remediate risks and issues, tracking these plus deliverables on our RAID reports
- Liaise with project stakeholders, gaining go forward decisions and signoffs
- Allocate, utilize and direct personnel resources to drive projects to completion
- Work with cross-division IT teams to deliver strategic solutions
- Manage local vendors to comply with the bank's standard project governance and meet project schedule
- Have Working Permit in Japan
- Fluent in Japanese and English to support local client base and global stakeholders
- Worked as an IT project manager, focusing on F2B securities industry, ideally 10 years within the finance sector
- Managed all facets of large-scale IT integration projects and met deliverables
- Strategic thinker and excellent communicator, able to coach, lead and convince
- Proven success managing technical delivery of solutions in agile and waterfall oriented teams
- Adaptable and able to work effectively across different teams and functions (non-IT)
- Bachelor's or equivalent degree with a focus ideally in computer science or engineering-related subject
- Knowledge of the software development lifecycle and methodologies at professional level
- Successful management of vendors in complex projects to meet deliverables, schedules and budgets
- Strong team work ethic
- Articulate own thoughts and proven stakeholder management skillset
15 Million yen ~ 18 Million yen
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
※Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.