- Given the current COVID-19 situation, our client currently only accepts applicants who are currently residing in Japan.
- For this position at least advanced Japanese is required. Applicants without strong Japanese skills will not be considered.
Japanese e-commerce company
- Work with the team to create UI specifications, API specifications and data specifications
- Working closely with our team including Software Engineers, Product Managers and Project Managers.
- Join ongoing engineering initiatives and help with project formation
- Conduct weekly project status updates to make sure sponsors/managers are all aware
- Conduct retrospectives/lessons learned and put forward kaizen recommendations
- Proactively communicating and coordinating with all internal and external stakeholders
- Creating and maintaining project documentation
- At least 3 years of experience managing projects related to web applications with multiple stakeholders and balancing their expectations and different requirements
- Experience in writing specifications and design documents (in English)
- Not afraid of diving into ongoing engineering initiatives and build the culture of project management into the team members
- Oversight, tracking and reporting of multiple projects on a weekly basis using agreed on format
- People skills to work with different communication styles and conflicting viewpoints to find a 'middle way'
- Experience with project management tools such as JIRA
[Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities]
- +5 years of experience managing of internet service development projects/programs
Monday to Friday
[Work hours and any overtime hours]
9:00- 17:30 (Tentative)
[Length of contract]
* temp with intention of converting to perm in about 6 months (check culture fit and skills 3 months each)
6 Million yen ~ 8 Million yen
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
※Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.