Note: Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and Fluent ~ Native level Japanese
Global IT Service Provider
Within a diverse team, you will be expected to proactively reach out to businesses, identifying requirements, and utilize your project management skills by coordinating internal/external stakeholders, calculating ROI of projects, scheduling tasks and managing risks. You will also build relationships with the businesses and work with them continuously to improve their AI solution.
- Define counterpart requirements for Conversational AI products, initiate projects with scope and development requirement definition, manage schedule and risks of projects, negotiate with stakeholders to accelerate the projects.
- Understanding business issues of customers and benefit of Conversational AI products, making proposals for various company businesses and promote them with internal/external stakeholders.
- Accelerate and promote Conversational AI product service result improvements with customer and their services users feedback cooperating with internal/external stakeholders.
- Conduct Conversational AI product outcome analysis after product release, and report and propose improvement of services to the stakeholders.
- Responsible for project release in timely manner with agreed quality.
- Responsible for after release support and improvement coordinating with internal/external stakeholders.
- Maintain updated project status and report it during internal meetings.
- Create presentations to introduce and promote newly developed features to stakeholders.
- Take accountability of the assigned projects and lead to complete.
- Calculate ROI of project if required.
- Excellent inter-personal skills, presentation skill, including ability to influence, communication capability in a proper manner with others and cooperativeness in a team
- Experience in working in a multicultural environment
- Ability to adapt, show proactivity and professionality
- Strong project management core competencies
- Understanding all aspects of the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Practical experience in Scrum/Agile or Waterfall software development process
- Experience with modern project management tools, preferably JIRA/Confluence and Trello/Slack etc. with report automation approach.
- Proactive and team-focused mindset
- English: Business Level
- Japanese: Business Level
- Have TOEIC score over 800
[Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities]
- Experience in business consulting along with requirement definition tasks
- Experience in technical account management and customer engineer
- Experience of working in a large corporation having many internal complicated stakeholders.
- Experience to create effective metrics and illustrative charts for project management (e.g. burn-down charts)
- Experience in making proposals for any business solution and defining requirements about systems
- Experience of Conversational AI technology with Cloud Natural Language API services or solution such as Nuance Mix, Watson Assistant, Google Dialogflow, Speech API or Rasa NLU
- Experience in defining requirements and system development about IT solutions in Japanese business environment especially customer service area
- Experience in data analysis using python programing of data science tool or BI tool.
- Motivation and challenging spirits for new service and technology
- 1+ year any software engineer experience, and sensibility for cutting-edge-technology.
Monday to Friday
5 Million yen~ 7 Million yen
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
※Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.