Global IT Technology Company
One of the top strategic priorities is accelerating the global adoption of Remote Service Management (RSM) and Managed Services. As part of the Global Services Strategy and Transformation program team, this role will lead the deployment of our remote service management (RSM) and Managed Services systems, processes, and training program in the APAC region
- Should be experienced in Finance and Retail business (Operations and technical).
- Required to oversee and coordinate multiple projects; Responsibilities of this role originate in the Sell Phase and extend through the Deployment Phase of the Project Management Governance Process; Oversight of Projects from Concept Phase through Deployment.
- Should have project management experience. Responsible for coordinating projects communications, including compiling project information for reviews and promoting Governance compliance with the project management team.
- Manage transitions for managed services projects.
- Able to respond to the majority of situations with limited guidance and formulate alternative courses of action on more complex information with additional guidance from more senior employees.
- Assumes full accountability for overall success of a project through deployment.
- Define project goals and objectives; Identify customer requirements; Identify resource requirements; Ensure headcount and capital dollar resources are identified for all project phases; Track incurred and projected expenses against program plan and report to management.
- Develop and be accountable for the overall project plan by integrating sub-project plans; Ensure resources are committed and engaged for all project phases.
- Identify key projects milestones and assess risks.
- Prioritize resource allocation; Assist with resource negotiation; Manage cost/schedule/resource variances.
- Produce project documentation; Establish/maintain project information system; Monitor and control project.
- Manage key decision points in project plan; Communicate effectively at the Regional, and Area levels.
- Review and evaluate project documentation deliverables for completeness and accuracy; Conduct post-implementation review and communicate results to facilitate learning
- 4 year Degree in computer science/engineering, project management, business or other related degree or 16 + years experience
- A minimum of 7 years of related experience in project management methodology.
- PMP and ITIL proven execution on multiple concurrent projects
- Ability to virtually manage internal organizations to achieve tight schedules
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including email proficiency (i.e., Exchange) and MS Project, MS Excel, and MS Access competency.
- Teamwork skills, appropriate to all levels of the organization
- Proven direct experience working with customers
- Financial technology (hardware and software) experience a plus.
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.