Global Industrial Automation Company
- Work alongside with sales team to propose technical solutions and concept to customers depending on their needs.
- Provide training to customer after service delivery.
- Develop technology strategy in collaboration with engineers from customer side.
- Feedback to headquarters about ongoing projects as well as prepare proposal for future development
- Manage and train junior application engineer members.
- Receive initial training for 4 months in Overseas
- Business level English + Native Japanese level.
- Knowledge of Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics, Automation Technology, or equivalent qualification.
- Programming experience (Ladder, C, PLC, etc.).
- Understanding of PLC, servo drive, control system, servo motor.
- People management experience.
8 Million Yen ~ 12 Million Yen
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.