Global Software company(for construction/infrastructure) which operates in more than 50 countries, they have invested more than $ 1 billion since 2014 to promote research, development and acquisitions.
- Develops and conducts technical presentations to prospective clients engaged in the analysis & design of Plant, Infrastructure & Industrial structures using our structural analysis software.
- Travel to customer sites, trade shows, and seminars to perform product presentations and demonstrations as required.
- Close cooperation with the Sales team and channel partners to find and develop business within the territory.
- Assists the sales team and channel partners in the preparation of proposals.
- Maintains and continually upgrades the technical understanding of products.
- Assists prospects in resolving technical problems.
- Perform post-sale professional support duties, including training.
- Provide feedback to product managers and marketing on customer requirements, product problems, and application success stories.
- Willing to travel (travel 35%)
- Graduate degree in Civil Engineering or Master's degree in Structural Engineering.
- Complete understanding of the Japanese Structural Steel and Concrete code of practice.
- Industry experience - Min 5 years.
- Realtime project experience in using structural analysis software - Minimum 3 yrs.
- Detailed and creative problem solver.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, along with interpersonal skills.
- Able to resolve complex pre-sales technical problems, working with field sales personnel.
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.