Note: Applicants must have permission to work in Japan.
IT Service Company
Technical leader of the marketing product area.
You will lead the implementation of the marketing packaged products in cooperation with the project team. (CIM: Campaign Product/ RTIM: Web Real-time interaction)
You will create a scenario tailored to customer service, conduct a demonstration, and implement a Proof Of Concept (POC), based on the customer's journey.
You should have the ability to build demonstrations of the work and sophisticated products needed for product implementation, presentation to attract people to customers.
- Deliver Marketing Project for Customer
- Discover opportunities along with technical sales and make sure marketing product proposal as a solution
- Propose solutions to meet clients' needs and serve as the industry expert to prospective clients
- Deliver POCs and demonstrations to meet the scope and functionality to ensure that all success criteria are delivered, and product differentiators are included
- Create and provide demonstrations that will be successful cases to the global
- Build customer relationships with target accounts
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent business experience
- 5-10 years over of experience within the IT industry
- In-depth knowledge of the Marketing application architecture WEB based.
- In-depth knowledge of the integration of the application.
- Ability to understand complex data relationships and Relational Database System
- Thorough knowledge of technology tools, languages, and programs
- Cloud Computing Basic Skill
- Ability to understand and apply procedures, regulations, and policies related to areas of specialized expertise
- Ability to proactively develop customer relationships by listening to, understanding and anticipating, and providing solutions to customer needs.Ability to use a clearly defined methodology for establishing priorities.
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.