※Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and required fluent ~ native level Japanese.
【若手の方にお勧め！大企業でビッグデータを扱う / オンラインとオフラインを統合できるビジネス / 英語中級レベル要】
Responsible for assisting in the developing and implementing of channel marketing plans; maintains sales and marketing statistics; researches on and develops pricing policy; assess sales channels; assists with product promotion. Individual contributor that is fully proficient in applying established standards; knowledge base acquired from several years of experience in particular area; works independently; may coach other professionals.
(Subscription, eCommerce, Cashless, UX)
This is a newly created role to generate new revenue stream within Vending Business in Japan, as part of our strategy to manage Vending not as a channel to sell our products, but as a retail business.
Main role of this new team is to develop new revenue streams on top of the traditional Vending Machine business. Find other revenue streams and develop new ARB formats leveraging new technological advancements.
A new subscription service of cup VM has just started, and it is planned to expand such model in the conventional VM in 2021. A new B2B Bulk drink-ticket discount selling model, and new cashless services are planned for pilot tests in 2021. Main role is to produce service platform and capabilities on App, in order to drive the success of the subscription model to nonconsecutively increase daily VM shoppers.
■What You'll Do for Us
- Plan, develop, operate and improve the Subscription and alternative services on App.
- Develop Subscription and new shopper services and UX on digital app for vending machines
- Improve the UX, performance and excellence of the digital & cashless service platform
- Plan and develop new unique and VM shopper relevant "WakuWaku (exciting)" experiences
- Develop capability on utilizing BIG Data and AI to executive precision marketing and sales
- Develop capability to expand App ecosystem to other shopper touchpoints
- Develop partnership, alliance strategy with digital/non-digital cross industry players
■What We Can Do for You
- Iconic & Innovative Brands: Our portfolio represents over 250 products with some of the most popular brands in the world
- Expansive & Diverse Customers: We work with a diversified group of customers which range from retail & grocery outlets, theme parks, movie theatres, restaurants, and many more each day.
- At least two years of producing or operating digital consumer service product, interacting with marketers, UX designers, designers, engineers or IT vendors
- Ability to understand business and operational implications, to define both business and technical requirements for the digital service platform
- Experience in eCommerce, Payment services is a strong plus
- Strong numerical and analytical skills and presentation skills
- Project Management
- New business planning and development experience
- Critical thinking and decision making
- Strong leadership with effective communication and collaboration with executives and external parties
- Self-starting, entrepreneurial mindset towards business development
- Negotiation & Persuasion
- Intermediate level English
※Experiences and skills will be considered
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.