Note: Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and Fluent ~ Native level Japanese
Global leading Real Estate company with offices across Europe, Europe and APAC that develops and manages a variety of real estate assets.
Assess, analyze and draft investment proposals for property acquisitions and manage ongoing projects
- Understanding and preparing financial feasibilities for new logistics development projects and acquisitions
- Managing the continuing analysis of project feasibilities through the development process
- Understanding and overseeing the maintenance and accuracy of the fund model for stabilised operating assets
- Managing/assisting investor relationship management and investor level reporting
- Maintaining general and logistics market intelligence through liaising with internal and external sources
- Managing/Assisting in the management reporting for development and/or stabilised projects including monitoring performance against financial budgets and non-financial milestones
- Preparing presentation materials including PowerPoint presentations for external parties including lenders, investors and customers
- Financial acumen
- Bilingual, Japanese and English
- Ability to work independently as well as in team and manage multi-tasks
- Enthusiasm and strong will to achieve goals is highly needed
- PC skills (Word, Excel, Power Points)
Full Time Employee
7 - 9 million yen Base + Bonus
Flexible work hours.
High upside on salary
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.