Global Private Equity Firm
- Variety of AR investment related tasks based on the team head's guidance, including but not limited to Deal underwriting/closing (preparing agreements and other documents, funding, making settlement, etc.), Investment management/monitoring using asset managers (business plan' review, monitoring, value-up, tenant leasing, renovations, etc.), IC memo drafting, investment valuation, market research, periodical reporting, and property tour, etc. All these needs to be done in English as well as Japanese.
- Flexibly take other ad-hoc assignments instructed by AR Japan team or the Company depending on the projects and/or business initiatives
- 2-4 years of working experience in either domestic or international firm with financial or accounting background (such as IB, Bank, Investment funds, Non-Bank, Life/Non- Life Insurance, Accounting/consulting Firm, etc.)
- Language : English and Japanese (Native Japanese + Fluent English or Native English + Fluent Japanese)
- Basic IT (excel, power point word) and analytical skills
- High potential, motivated, team-worker building interpersonal relations, self-starter, and quick-learner
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.