※Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and required fluent ~ native level Japanese.
The Alliances Partner Director based in Tokyo, Japan will develop and grow a key set of company's partnerships, driving strategic alignment, creating mindshare for joint solutions, accelerating pipeline of new business opportunities, develop strategy and actions that will drive incremental revenue growth for company and the partners.
The role requires an individual with strong executive leadership, partnering and analytical skills who can lead and build a high performing set of partners; create and articulate a shared plan for company's go-to-market strategy with focused go-to-market Global and Regional System Integrators.
The ideal candidate possesses a unique blend of business and conceptual technical expertise; an ability to both envision process improvements while driving the existing business; and the drive, influencing skills and ability to collaborate with many stakeholders and C-suites to grow the business.
Build and drive joint strategy, business plan and execution with partners that include clearly defined go-to-market initiatives in support of executive sponsors and the partner(s). Key focus areas of the role include :
- Develop the overall vision, strategy, and execution plan for partnerships to drive incremental growth
- Manage the entire life cycle of partners - Develop, Enable, Strategize, Engage, GTM, Governance
- Develop and manage key executive relationships with strategic partners
- Build a clear, concise strategy and business plan and establish a centralized and ongoing partner/alliance management process and governance
- Own the partner experience and drive operational excellence
- Drive partners management ensuring reporting and partner-led pipeline management, tracking against Sales and Customer Success metrics
- Evangelize company to key stakeholders at all levels of the partner organization and represent the voice of the partner within company create new differentiated joint offerings
- Drive field engagement models to optimize for both market share and revenue generation with high leverage of resources
- Strong ability to partner with ecosystem to create win-win opportunities as well as operate in the whitespace issues
- Fluent in Japanese & Business Level English
- Total of 15+ plus years in technology with at least 10 years of experience in strategic partner manager role
- Deep knowledge of the targeted territories' Global and Regional System Integrators landscape, including markets, solutions and GTMs
- Possess an outstanding track record of success in selling SaaS solutions
- Solid reputation as a thought leader and solid communicator of business value
- Proven track record of leading activities related to establishing and growing business
- BA/BS required, MBA desirable
- Travel will be required
※Experiences and skills will be considered
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.