Global Logistic Company
Take the lead and support department manager for enhancement of productivity of the overall department activities, including daily transactions of key accounts of export freight forwarding in general.
■Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Develops, implements and maintains the usage of CW1 and its related rules and SOP.
- Maintains control over the document management system.
- Ensures compliance with the group rules, policy and guidelines.
- Monitors and provides counsel on the performance of the Company's quality management system.
- Provides regular and supplemental reports on the overall performance of the usage of CW1.
- Partners with leadership across various levels throughout the organization to monitor and ensure the quality system is functioning properly.
- Delivers quantified value for the company by providing meaningful metrics, and analysis of data that reflect a commitment to quality and continuous improvement across the business.
- Contributes to strategic projects, regional initiatives, and Enterprise initiatives as assigned.
- Sets pricing strategy and creates product for new business development.
- Bachelor's degree in Quality Management
- 10 years experience in air export operations in the forwarding industry.
- Experience in leadership role responsible for quality, process improvement initiatives.
- Experience in price negotiation with airlines including BSA(Block space agreement)
- English fluency (reading, writing, verbal)
[Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities]
- Demonstrated leadership and management capabilities.
- Superior analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong project management skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
7 Million 〜 7.5 Million Yen
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.