Global Automobile Company
Scope of the position:
Take care of the Parts economical/financial planning process and monthly reporting, including cost controlling, also able to prepare presentations to Management and Regional Headquarters.
Responsibilities and main duties:
- Responsible of all aspects of the Financial Planning and Analysis for Parts full P&L till EBIT level
- Ensure that Control Activities are effective
- After Sales Economics and KPI's preparation and presentation to the Regional Top Management and local management
- Preparation of Parts Budgets or forecasts, together with responsible manager
- Participate in preparation for External and / or Internal audits
- Utilize accounting IT system to facilitate processes and maintain records
- Master or Bachelor degree
- Proven experience in similar position with 5 years' relevant experience in reporting to HQ
- Knowledge of SAP system, COPA knowledge, Oracle Smartview
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Fluent in English
- Excellent knowledge of accounting and financial processes (budgeting, financial closure, reporting etc.)
- Strong analysis skills
- Well-organized with ability to prioritize
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Saturday and Sunday; All National Holidays; New Years Holidays
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.