Travel Tech Start - Up Company
- Plan and implement affiliate/KOL strategies to boost user acquisition and drive sales among Japanese outbound travellers
- Attract, hire, and collaborate with external influencers who provide travel contents, such as bloggers, reporters, Instagrammers, and travel media, through the direct contact/engagement
- Partnering with brands and companies who can generate traffic to our contents
- Gather and analyze market trends and customer behaviour on how to plan and experience travels
- Co-ordinate with all functions of marketing to ensure efficient deliveries
- Work closely with global team to ensure consistency with global strategy
- Familiar with travel related products specifically on activities, tours, attractions, and transportation in Asia
- Regular KPI report review and affiliate performance analysis with the JP Marketing Director
- Ability to prioritize workload in line with targets and opportunities
- BS/MS degree
- Experience in online marketing in travel industries
- Solid understanding of affiliate program and its mechanism
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, and clean client hands
- Up-to-date with the latest trends in travels in Asia and global
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.