※Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and required fluent ~ native level Japanese.
We are seeking to hire a Japan Sales Leader who will be responsible for the revenue & profitability of Aerospace Division and to ensure strategic and tactical goals are achieved as well as will oversee leading and develop sales organization. You will also have opportunities to involve in APAC special projects such as business development, quality, or pricing projects.
- Preparation, alignment and drive execution of the sales budget for Japan region and support region strategic programs / channel development as required.
- Preparation and execution of monthly sales plans, analysis of deviations and implementation of corrective measures.
- Management of a diverse, remote, regional team to meet business objectives, ensuring cultivation of a Danaher Business System (DBS) mindset, performance excellence and teamwork.
- Recruiting of people and continuous development of competencies of associates.
- Build trustful and reliable relationships with customers.
- Customer negotiations in accordance with the authority (DOA).
- Preparation of delivery agreements and services contracts in accordance with the DOA.
- Preparation of the answers to RFQ/RFI, commercial offers, and letters of intentions.
- Maintenance of corporate CRM and associated databases.
- Building of effective communications and interaction between sales and other company divisions at a global level
- Continuous maintenance of sales funnel, identification of market opportunities and drive their implementation.
- Development and implementation of accurate strategic and tactical plans.
- Participation in the development of pricing policy.
- Gathering and analyses of the customer requirements.
- Providing information about customer requirements to stakeholders in the company
- Leadership/Sponsorship of dedicated projects: setting objectives; risk and resources assessment; materials data collection and analysis; action plan execution; reporting.
- 10+ years of extensive sales experience.
- Considerable experience as a head of sales or business development or in the B2B segment.
- B2B sales technology and key account management experience. Skilled in account strategy, account planning, and relationship strategy.
- Fluent in English and native level of Japanese.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Strong public speaking and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong project management skills.
- Result-oriented; demonstrated success in overcoming obstacles.
- Self-starter; able to seize opportunities with minimal direction.
- Experience coaching others on leading effective dialogue with customers to address needs is preferred.
- Experience in working with cross functional teams within large multinational customers and/or governmental military organizations.
- Experience in Operations management fundamentals for small scale manufacturing cells in accordance with global requirements.
- Bachelor's degree or higher.
- Ability to travel in region and internationally.
※Experiences and skills will be considered
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.