- Calendar, Meeting & Event management for Managers covering events such as weekly staff meetings, group off sites & partner functions.
- Formulate travel arrangements and prepare detailed itineraries while ensure ownership throughout the travel planning being prepared to address contingencies and last minute changes.
- Support expense planning and monitoring by partnering with the finance team members keeping track of quarterly budgets of the group and track expenses.
- Assist in compiling key presentations to various audiences -internal employees, partners, customers, press and analysts.
- Perform research and summarize findings on various topics and presentations on material related to business.
- Develop, implement and administer departmental office systems and procedures.
- Cross-functional collaboration across the company.
- Provide backup support to the other assistants, as needed (e.g., incoming mail, vacation back up).
- Candidate must possess strong administrative skills including knowledge experience with Outlook, Excel, Power Point, and Word, and be willing to learn new technologies.
- Cross-functional collaboration across the company and with other Admins.
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks with attention to detail and excel in a fast-paced environment.
- Effectively able to communicate with counterparts within and outside the company.
- Flexible, able to deal with change and uncertainty.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
[時給 / 交通費]