Global Healthcare Company
＊Leading company in infection prevention
- This individual will manage all key aspects of the Japan accounting area
- Manage the timely and accurate close processes in compliance with US GAAP and company regulations
- Ensure compliance with Japanese statuary reporting
- Prepare periodical and ad hoc reporting requested by various corporate functions
- Coordinate with internal / external auditors to ensure proper compliance with all relevant rules and guidelines
- Identify opportunities for process improvements and facilitate on-going activity to implement enhancements throughout the accounting environment
- Manage and motivate team and create development plans and coach the accounting team members
- Ensure effective prioritization and delegation of corporate accounting functions and work flow within the global accounting team
- Ensure effective and collaborative relationships between accounting/finance, operating units and corporate business partner
- Ensure tax compliance by working with outside tax advisor and provide necessary information for annual tax filing
- Set up effective cash management and manage intercompany payment, compliance with any relevant treasury guidelines
- Progressive experience in accounting management, which preferably includes experience in either major public accounting firm at the manager or above level or in-house organization
- Strong accounting skills required, including technical accounting, financial analysis, and external audit experience, with a demonstrated expertise in US GAAP, and experience in Sarbanes Oxley compliance standards.
- Requires demonstrated leadership, team-building, and staff development skills, with the ability to orchestrate the effective delegation of team responsibilities.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet tight periodic reporting deadlines
- Ability to interact with and build productive working relationships across all organizational levels.
- Ability to continuously improve reporting processes and tools.
- Ability to identify errors and root causes of errors, develop workable solutions or alternatives.
- Demonstrates a strong project management skill set; ability to manage multiple initiatives.
- Knowledge and understanding of GAAP and SOX compliance requirements.
- Requires strong, executive level communication skills, with the ability to manage effective relationships with business operations managers, financial managers, and business partners
- Experience with ERP is a must. Experience with SAP and Concur is a plus.
※Experiences and skills will be considered
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.