Global Consumer Goods Company
As an Accounting Manager in Japan, you'll manage and ensure the preparation and accuracy of financial statements in accordance with legal and statutory requirements, as well as our accounting and reporting policies and procedures. Support tax planning and compliance, in line with applicable tax laws, regulations and commitments entered with Tax Authorities (APA, tax rulings). Could this be the challenging environment you're looking for? It could well be your perfect opportunity if, like us, you always aim to exceed customer needs, deliver value and are skilled at fostering strong relationships.
In this position you will:
- Perform monthly closing & Group Reporting (IFRS)
- Perform monthly B/S account reconciliation process (analysis & explanation)
- Perform Statutory Reporting (JGAAP)
- External Audit coordination & support
- Support and supervise the day-to-day work of the Accounting Team in Malaysia
- Treasury related activities (Loan management, Payment approvals, Cashflow, etc.).
- Education: University degree, CPA qualification; CIA is nice to have;
- Languages: fluent in English and Japanese.
- Experience: strong financial background in accounting & controlling. Familiar both with JGAAP and IFRS accounting practices.
- Competencies: Drive for results; Customer focus; Decision quality; Values differences; Integrity & Trust.
- Other requirements: International working experience is an advantage
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.