Note: Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and Fluent ~ Native level Japanese
Global Medical Equipment Manufacturer
The position is primarily responsible for managing and overseeing the daily general accounting operations including but not limited to monthly closing, audit preparation, payroll calculation and strong coordination with tax accountant. It is necessary to understand and maintain the company policies and procedures to meet the USGAAP and SOX requirements. As an Accounting Manager, you will also be involved in global financial projects such as accounting system upgrade, new software installation and process change management projects.
- Have experience in finance project management role or team leading role at least 3 to 5 years
- Possesses excellent professional communication and interpersonal skills
- English communication skills in verbal and in writing (minimum of TOEIC 850)
- Primary responsibility is in the area of general accounting operations
- Must possess work managerial skills in the area of responsibility
- Must maintain and enforce the integrity and compliance
- Ability to pay attention to details and provide effective solutions
- Business level user of Microsoft Excel and other applications
- Flexibility to change and adapt to rapidly growing environment
[Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities]
- Experience of interfacing outside auditors in business corporation is a plus
- Experience of leading finance projects (e.g., Sarbanes and Oxley, process improvement) are plus
- SAP experience
- US CPA.
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.