【Main Responsibilities and Accountabilities:】
- Prepare accurate and timely monthly results and annual statutory accounts in accordance with Group Finance policies.
- Assist annual budgets and periodic financial forecasts for PL, BS and CF in accordance with corporate reporting requirements.
- Provide Head of Finance with efficient financial information and business analysis to support his/her sensible business decision.
- Review and maintain efficient internal controls in order to meet with corporate policies.
- Manage the accounting daily operations including but not limited to Account payables, Account receivables, General ledgers, and Treasury
- Manage the process of Inventory, Intercompany/Inter group transactions.
- Manage the process of Fixed Assets
- Prepare accurate Japan GAAP reporting and tax return to file in compliance with Japanese Corporation Law and tax regulations. Also update financial and functional analysis for the preparation of contemporaneous transfer pricing documentation
- Respond to the internal and external auditors (including tax and transfer prices) for periodic audit and reviews performed.
- Support and participate global and local project to provide sufficient local information and to assist for successful implementation of new process and system.
- Manage operating effectiveness in accounting team and develop and improve each member s financial skills and competencies.
- University graduates with a bachelor's degree, with the qualifications of Japan commercial bookkeeping level 2 or above, and/or US CPA equivalent
- Minimum 1 0 years business related experience with finance and accounting, including IFRS, US GAAP and Japan GAAP, local taxes and reporting. Management experience required
- Strong Financial accounting background Business in English
- Abilities for Problem Solving, Priority Setting, Accounting Support and Analys is , Motivating Others, Policy Management and Standard People management
[Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities]
- BA/BS in Finance, Accounting or equivalence
- SAP experience
- Positive and proactive problem-solving attitude
- Strong MS Excel / PowerPoint, Strong IT literacy skill
- Ability to multi-task and Self-starter
8:45 - 17:30 (recess 12:00 - 13:00)
Standard working hours per day: 7.75 hours, Flextime work is applied
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.