Global Automobile Company
- Financial statements (local JP GAAP and US GAAP), respecting the accounting principles of the Group, include Statutory Financial statements
- Take care of the External Audit
- Responsible for monthly, quarterly and annual closure in SAP
- Ensures the correctness of booking in SAP following local JP GAAP and US GAAP;
- Follow up: Accounts receivables; Accounts Payables; Overhead etc.
- Preparation of financial reports in SAP (P/L, B/S, Cash Flow, etc,.) for correct loading in Oracle EPM Hyperion
- Take care of the Intercompany reconciliation on a monthly basis
- Assure the accountability of financial results
- Organize the work process taking consideration of internal control criteria, segregation of duty and internal control system
- Liaison with our Shared Services center in Malaysia
- Managing accounting department 4 people
- Take care of the Tax matters of the company: Consumption Tax, Withholding Tax, Corporate Income Tax etc.
- Perfect knowledge of Japanese GAAP and US GAAP
- 5-7 years relevant working experience in a similar role
- Proactive, with strong leadership and coaching skills
- Perfect experience of SAP FI and CO and advanced knowledge of Excel is a MUST
- Fluency in English both oral and written
- Strong ability to express ideas both written and oral
- Strong organization/ analytical and problem solving skills
- Enjoy working in a fast paced environment
- Ability to multi task and prioritize
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.