Global Publishing Company
Leadership & Strategy "- Ensure tasks undertaken as part of role are consistent with achieving overall Finance objectives - Team management"
- Ensure all entries related to book accounting are posted to general ledger in an accurate and timely manner, and prepare management reports for the assigned sets of books by maintaining strong internal controls by having a full understanding of sets of books/processes.
- Ensure all accounting policies and procedures are 15:16 adhered, and Ensure compliance and alignment across companies and business units.
- Review Trial Balance and Hyperion for accuracy and completeness
- Have a full understanding of all systems related to book accounting and participate in implementation of new applications, modules, systems upgrades and user acceptance testing. Review monthly journal entries and Ensure entries are posted to Oracle. Review monthly account reconciliations and solve discrepancies.
- Responsible for tax reporting is completed on timely basis and Ensure no issues to be raised by tax authorities
- Liaise with business units, controllers, and other key stakeholders"
- Lead and deliver on the changes needed to accounting and reporting with new products, new businesses and acquisitions in close co-operation with business units and all stakeholders.
- Hold meetings at least quarterly with business units and business controllers to keep up to date on new issues and resolve problems.
- Align to Global process for reporting "
Education, Knowledge, Skills and Experiences:
- Bachelor's degree
- 3 years of minimum relevant accounting job experience
- General tax knowledge, and tax reporting experience
- Tax audit experience but not mandatory
- Strong English (TOEIC 850 level) proficiency
- Extensive Excel skills and experience
- Experience with major enterprise accounting systems such as Oracle, SAP or PeopleSoft Experience in medium to large company environment
Technical and Functional Competencies :
- GAAP, Operations systems, Fulfillment systems, accounting systems, Excel, Outlook, Word
- Strong internal and external communication skill
- Drives for results
- Takes Initiative
- Solves Problems and Analyzes Issues
- Communicates Powerfully and Prolifically
- Builds Relationships internally and externally
[Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities]
- MBA or CPA holder is strong plus
- People management experience
5M and 9M
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.