Global Medical Device Company
- Input journal entries to our accounting system. （Navision）
- Process expense claims submitted by employees.
- Process cash collections.
- Maintain fixed assets and inventory-related journal entries.
- Collect timesheet and submit payroll related data to payroll company.
- Examine bank statements and reconcile them with general ledger entries.
- Handle on-boarding and off-boarding processes.
- Maintain employee personnel files.
- Process payroll in an accurate and timely manner （using an outside payroll provider）.
- Assist with recruitment, interviewing, hiring, orientation, and termination.
- Create and maintain accurate job descriptions.
- Manage the office supplies and equipment （printer, warter server, coffee machine）, fixed assets, etc.
- Keeping records of office assets.
- Undertake the administration of consultants/vendors, including contracts.
- University degree
- 5 years' proven experience in Accounting/HR/GA position
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills both in Japanese and English（Business Level）
［Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities］
- Ability to work across the organization
- Ability to multi-task and manage shifting priorities and deadlines, with attention to detail and an ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Team player and great communicator who can cultivate strong cross-functional relationships and communicate effectively with internal teams and business partners
- Self-motivated and dedicated; able to work and solve problems independently
- Result/Action oriented
※Experiences and skills will be considered
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.