Note: Applicants must have permission to work in Japan.
International Renewable Energy Company
- Receive vendor documents, process and record bookkeeping into the accounting ERP system (SAP)
- Collate accounting documents; invoices, VAT slips and custom documentation for reporting and archiving purposes
- Acting as the point of contact with the company's vendors to communicate and align on payment schedules
- Collate employees' expense reports with expense postings in SAP to process expense reimbursements
- Compile accounting records to create supportive documents for annual corporate tax returns
- Mail out the company issued customer invoices and tax documents
- Manual filing of all Finance documentation including document control of soft copies and Finance data in the internal system
- Act as a custodian of the revenue stamp usage and supplement stationeries for Japan Finance
- Control corporate credit card accounts and check credit card spending in SAP
- Collect the required signatures for the finalization of accounting and financial reporting
- Assist with audit preparations and actual audit processes
- Accurate and timely posting of invoicing to allow for the clearing of direct debit payment
- Support queries from Japan-based vendors and other stakeholders
- Effectively and efficiently communicate with suppliers, internal business units, and the Global Finance Shared Service Centre (SSC) team overseas to resolve issues
- Adherence, performance, and documentation of related SOX Controls (if any) and ensure that these are being done with the utmost quality at a prescribed timing.
- Complete processing of Accounts Payable in accordance with the Standard Operating Procedures
- Bookkeeping certification are essentials
- Working experience of major ERP platforms - SAP highly preferred
- Advanced MS Offices skills
- Bachelor's Degree - majoring in accounting or equivalent; business administration, commerce
[Critical Personality Attributes]
The accounting professional is dedicated by nature with a keen sense of quality. S/he is flexible with a can-do attitude, possesses an innovative mind-set, thriving with ambitious people in a challenging environment. Other important traits are;
- Willingness to learn different systems and take on other tasks as may be assigned
- High sense of urgency and ability to step-up whenever needs arise
- High attention to detail with high quality standards
- Adept in data presentation and analysis
- Independent and can work with minimal supervision
- Positively minded and a team player
- Native Japanese language skills
- Business English fluency (written & verbal)
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.