Global Investment Firm
A multinational Investment firm is looking for a highly motivated and enthusiastic young individual to join their Accounting team to support the preparation of journal entries, financial statements and other regulatory reports.
- Support the month-end closing for legal entities in Japan.
- Reconciliation of fixed assets.
- Preparation for accruals at each month-end and journal entries.
- Calculation check for consumption taxes receivable/payable;
- Preparation of monthly reports in English (variance analysis reports and detailed schedules for each balance sheet account).
- Confirmation of collection of accounts receivable.
- Preparation of financial reports, regulatory returns, tax filings and any other reports as required.
- Bachelor's degree in accountancy or equivalent qualification
- 2 years of financial accounting experience.
- Knowledge of ERP financial accounting systems is preferred.
Full Time Employee
5 - 6.5 million yen + Bonus (Experiences and skills will be considered)
※Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.