Global Investment Firm
A globally renowned asset management firm is looking for a highly motivated and enthusiastic young individual to join their Accounting team to support the preparation of journal entries, financial statements and other regulatory reports.
The role provides the opportunity to take on more responsibilities across all facades of accounting and tax while working directly with the Head of Finance.
This is a great opportunity to gain valuable experience in accounting within the asset management space.
- Support the month-end closing for legal entities in Japan.
- Reconciliation of fixed assets.
- Preparation for accruals at each month-end and journal entries.
- Calculation check for consumption taxes receivable/payable;
- Preparation of monthly reports in English (variance analysis reports and detailed schedules for each balance sheet account).
- Confirmation of collection of accounts receivable.
- Preparation of financial reports, regulatory returns, tax filings and any other reports as required.
- Bachelor's degree in accountancy or equivalent qualification
- 2 years of financial accounting experience.
- Knowledge of ERP financial accounting systems is preferred.
- Native to Fluent level Japanese (speaking, reading and writing) with business level communication in English is required.
Full Time Employee
5 - 6.5 million yen + Bonus (Experiences and skills will be considered)