Note: Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and Fluent ~ Native level Japanese
Global Consumer Finance Company
- Journal entry - Business : Receive and apply daily cash remittances from cardholders, post and reconcile A/R activity to the G/L
- Daily cash reconciliation (invoice vs deposit): Reconcile transactions related to cardholder payable/receivable
- Accounts Payable (Create payment in local bank system): Apply cash remittances related to cardholder cash out/refund, Daily fund transfer to Australia Finance
- Account Receivable: Complete Account Receivable outstanding report (SAP)
- Accounts Payable (Revenue transfer) : Reverse entry
- Month end close (SAP) : Balance rec : SAP vs actual bank accounts vs Oracle balance
- Review outstanding AR: Follow up on outstanding debts related to cardholders
- Tax preparation: Prepare Financial Statements support documents for tax returns(Corp tax & C-tax)
- Accountant Experience(Closing, AP, AR, Tax preparation etc)
- SAP Experience
- Business English and Fluent Japanese
Haken with potential to be converted
Monday to Friday
[Work hours and any overtime hours]
9:00-17:30 (Not much overtime expected)
[Length of contract]
ASAP ~ Long term
[Hourly Salary and Transportation]
1700 Yen / Hour + Commute
※Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.