Global Travel Service Company
- Manage the reliability and validity of accounting data in the system including refunding system and sales invoicing system before generation of sales invoices.
- Create and send invoices to merchants and answer any inquiries from them (G6, Mitsui, Aeon and etc.).
- Follow-up on outstanding receivable and overpaid cases.
Accounting & Reporting
- one or more accounting sub-functions such as GL, AP, AR, FA, and Billing.
- T&E Report checks and proceed reimbursements to staff.
- payments for vendor invoices.
- Liaise with other departments (IT, Processing, Sales etc.) and external vendors (auditors, tax agents and financial institutions) to resolve issues and respond to queries.
- Any Ad-hoc tasks or projects as required.
- Proficient in Japanese. English capability enough to understand financial statements and accounting treatments written in English
- Around 2 years experiences in Accounting and/or Finance
- Nissho Book Keeping third grade and / or the equivalent qualifications preferable, but not required.
- Excellent skill in Excel
Monday to Friday
[Hourly Salary and Transportation]
1700 - 1800 yen
※Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.