Note: Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and Fluent ~ Native level Japanese
Global Financial Information Service Company
All day-to-day accounting and other back-office duties including;
- Sub-Ledgers such as Accounts Payable, Fixed Assets, Expense Claims, Procurement, etc
- General Ledger(s)
- Key account workpaper maintenance
- Compliance with US GAAP, Japan statutory & tax, and corporate policies & procedures
- Audit support (internal audits, US GAAP audits, statutory audits, expense claims)
- General Administration
General responsibility primarily for:
- Vendor Invoices - Accounts Payable, Disbursements
- Customer Billings - Accounts Receivable, Collections
- Employee Expense Claims - audit
- Fixed assets and depreciation, including intercompany asset transfers
- Payroll accounting
- Coding - Business unit, company segment, department, object account coding, affiliate
- Journal entries and documentation and filing maintenance
- Global intercompany transactions and reconciliations
- Other duties or ad hoc matters as required by the company
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- 3 plus years of related experience.
- Knowledge of Oracle Cloud and/or similar ERP systems a advantage
- Bilingual: native Japanese and business level English
- Strong organizational skills
The ideal candidate must be professional, have high attention to detail, be proficient with computers, and possess an ability to continually learn.
The company offers an international work environment with flexibility. Currently, the accounting team works mainly from home.
Prior to Covid-19 they had a one day work from home policy in place.
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.