Global Chemical Company
The Account Specialist works as an integral part of a sales team in driving initiatives to provide intelligent, creative, sustainable solutions to key retail and apparel accounts. This position supports the team by providing accurate and timely reports, trend information and data analysis. The Account Specialist communicates regularly with customers to provide information, answer questions, and develop strong partnerships. The Account Specialist sustains internal account management processes and best practices to meet and exceed sales quota targets. This is an ideal position for an insightful, motivated, high-potential person with aspirations of pursuing a future sales career. Account Specialists may lead some or all of these daily activities to support the sales team:
- Understanding the customer's business model and goals, and our role in enabling their success.
- Creating and maintaining inventory reports and customer sales reports.
- Managing product development trackers and price lists.
- Resolving RBO, order, quality, or deployment issues.
- Creating and sustaining program launch playbooks.
- Experienced in Corporate / B2B Sales or Sales assistance / support.
- Presentation skills.
- Business level of English.
- Having interest in Apparel / Garment industry.
※Experiences and skills will be considered
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.