Global Saas Provider
- Develop Quota Attainment Plans and update them on a quarterly basis.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of typical business challenges faced by customers and common objectives to appropriately map the company features and associated business benefits to address their needs.
- Apply discovery, qualification and re-qualification techniques to create quality pipeline and solutions for our customers with a view to progressing deals stages through a sales cycle to closed won.
- Leverage the power of social selling channels to share customer success stories, blogs and relevant posts, with a view to building a loyal set of followers and develop your own leads.
- Maintain the quality of your pipeline and provide accurate forecasts against your open pipeline on a weekly basis.
- Collaborate with our Business Development function and drive a variety of campaigns based on quarterly regional priorities for the maturation and closure of opportunities in your aligned territory
- Engage with customers using an empathetic, discovery led solution selling approach that positions the company as a long-term trusted advisor
- Create compelling visions on how to deliver successful projects or programs
- Clearly communicate our solutions with the goal of generating significant success and business value.
- Create a positive and professional impression with our customers by providing them with a world class experience
- Collaborate effectively with our Marketing, Business Development, Pre-sales and Account teams on account strategy
- Utilize industry expertise, buying personas and business acumen to understand a customer's motivation, business drivers, strategic goals, objectives and desired business outcomes
- Assist in the development of sales processes, by providing clear feedback on how to improve them on a consistent basis.
- Meet or exceed individual & Team quota
- 2 to 5 years of sales experience
- Knowledge of sales organizations and selling methodologies
- Knowledge of marketing organizations, building campaigns and social selling
- Strong executive-level communication, organizational, meeting facilitation and interpersonal skills
- Business English and Japanese
- Demonstrated objection handling skills and experience dealing with complex or escalated customer and internal situations
- Experience dealing with a high volume of business
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain executive-level relationships
- Ability to focus, prioritize and perform effectively under pressure
- Strong discovery, listening, qualification and solution selling skills
- Highly collaborative working style, ability to thrive in a high velocity, highly dynamic work environment
- Knowledge of customer success principles, delivery methodologies, approaches and considerations
5 Million yen ~ 7 Million yen
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.