Account Manager/Relationship Manager
Leading global financial technology (fintech) firm providing specialized data solutions, insights and news to the financial community, through software, applications, tools and content.
- Maintaining deep customer relationships to drive account revenue retention and growth.
- Manage a defined book of business aligned by customer segment within a geography
- Demonstrate deep understanding of the client decision maker's strategies, priorities and needs.
- Understand client workflows and provide effective solutions.
- Retain client loyalty to products and services
- Build and embed a long term trusted adviser relationship within their accounts
- Drive growth by expanding product footprint within client accounts.
- Focus on maintaining overall customer engagement and expanding and retaining managed net revenue
- Oversee all commercial activities within accounts, owning the end to end customer relationship
- 3 - 8 years of experience within relationship management or account management
- Open to any sector (financial or non-financial industry, technology, IT, fintech)
- Selling skills (identity, develop and articulate a complex proposition/consultative selling)
- Strong negotiation and relationship skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to develop and execute a sales plan, ability to use a variety of technology with a high level of proficiency
- Problem solving--ability to understand, articulate, structure and solve client needs
- Native/Fluent Japanese
- Business level and more in English.
Full Time Employee
10 - 7 million yen Base + Bonus (Experiences and skills will be considered)
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.