This is a global consulting platform provider that connects experts, top professionals and industry leaders from all over the world to consult on specific projects with a variety of clients.
The firm is seeking an experienced Account Manager to join their newly established team in Japan. You will be responsible for managing the key client accounts, understanding their unique project requirements and matching them with professionals from the industry who can assist on those projects.
Clients are world renowned institutional leaders in their respective fields. This an excellent opportunity to gain negotiation, project management, conflict resolution and client service skills.
If you are the type of person who loves intense and fast-paced environments where you can to challenge your abilities and gain new skills, then this is the job for you.
- Connect top industry professionals to the clients that can provide in-depth information on the project.
- Manage a diverse range of global projects from commencement to closure.
- Manage client expectations and communicate all aspects of the project to the team members.
- Coach and train team members.
- Manage every aspect of the client relationship by providing top class customer service.
- Cooperate across regions with global team members to realize synergies.
- 3 - 4 years of work experience.
- Passion for client-facing and building deep customer relationships
- Client first attitude.
- Relationship management and project management skills.
- Native/Fluent Japanese speaker with fluent communication in English.
Full Time Employee
Comprehensive on-boarding training
Opportunity to be a team leader
Opportunity to work at global offices
7 - 8 million yen + Bonus (Experiences and skills will be considered)
※Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.