Global Data Platform Company for Healthcare Industry
This roll will focus on managing all aspects of prospective and existing direct and partner accounts in order to generate sales revenue and ensure a productive and profitable business relationship, primarily in the healthcare vertical. The Account Manager's key accountabilities are to win new business and develop long term revenue streams from new customers and some existing accounts in Japanese healthcare market.
This Account Manager is responsible for selling our cutting-edge technology led products and solutions primarily to healthcare vertical which may include some other healthcare vertical subsets such as medical devices and pharmaceuticals.
- Discover, qualify and develop new business opportunities.
- Develop relationships with new Partners
- Build healthy pipeline of new activity within and outside the customer base.
- Develop new and expand existing customer and partner relationships, identify sponsors, and nurture technical, alliance and sales relationships to drive sales
- Develop and execute sales plan/account plan to exceed revenue goals.
- Provide accurate forecasting to the country/regional management team.
- The ability of travel extensively nationwide.
- Coordinate internal technical and non-technical resources to educate and to equip Business Partners with all the information they need to be successful.
- Meet with senior executives (including such job titles but not limited to CEO, VP Development, VP Business/Operations, CTO, and CIO) on a regular basis to identify a strategic and tactical opportunities, detailing "must solve" problems.
- Manage internal sales administrative/approval processes such as commercial relationship approvals, pricing approvals, contractual processes and any approvals required from time to time.
- The successful applicant will have entrepreneurial qualities and will develop creative strategies to increase new business through new channels.
- Partnering with our internal stakeholders (such as technical, marketing, products and business development teams) to develop compelling solutions for prospective customers.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent.
- 6 years of related experience (enterprise sales, middleware product sales experiences)
- Strong understanding of enterprise technology (in particular Database platform, SOA, HTAP, Big Data, Active Analytics, IOT, Cloud, SaaS and Interoperability)
- In depth experience and understanding of the healthcare sales channel within Japan.
- Demonstrated experience selling software solutions into diverse vertical markets, primarily the Healthcare Markets Sector.
- Excellent listening, written and communication skills both in Japanese and English for any business situations.
- Proven track record of sales targeting such major healthcare players as university hospitals and regional healthcare organizations and relevant governments.
- Self-driven "Hunter" who is driven by success and results.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong problem identification and objection handling skills.
- Capable of quickly learning new software product(s) and clearly communicating its value proposition.
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.