※Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and required fluent ~ native level Japanese.
- MEET NEW BUSINESS TARGETS: Generate new streams of our revenue through sales of products and services which address prospects business needs
- RETENTION: Retain our contract revenue in the assigned set of customers and ensure our products and services address customers' business needs
- RELATIONSHIPS: Maintain good levels of customer satisfaction through regular communication with all customers, and build solid working relationships with each customer
- RENEWALS: Develop and execute a plan to manage all account renewals, initiating communication with the client at the right time and fulfilling contractual obligations for providing account information to the client
- ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT: Responsible for all areas of account management, including the development of good account understanding, understanding clients' businesses and resolving issues in a timely manner; understand competitor solutions the client is using and the client's current and developing needs
- ROLLOUT AND ADOPTION: Ensure appropriate levels of customer training and awareness are provided through your own means and partnering with the Account Development Team.
- DEVELOP OPPORTUNITIES: Identify opportunities for increased revenue within the set of accounts (up-selling and possibly cross-selling), and where appropriate, engage with Sales Specialists to bring to close.
- TEAMWORK: Work on retention initiatives for selected customers with the extended sales team available
- PRODUCT KNOWLEDGE: Clearly express the value proposition and benefits of the our products and solutions, and use this knowledge to help increase the value and adoption of our solutions by the client
- FORECASTING: Manage Sales Forecast and Pipeline to ensure clear reporting of forthcoming renewals, additional sales opportunities, plus the associated revenue and timescales
- MANAGING ACCOUNT INFORMATION: Maintain accurate and appropriate client records within the global CRM system to provide timely management information.
- A PROVEN SUCCESSFUL TRACK RECORD in a new business development role that requires cold calling.
- Strong time management skills, with an ability to develop and implement effective systems for managing administrative tasks and tracking progress against appropriate activity goals
- Previous experience of working with financial customers is key for this role
- Strong results orientation, with the commitment and drive to achieve a new business goal in a demanding and competitive business environment
- Ability to prioritize tasks and customers, to ensure time is maximized for revenue-retaining activities and the most important customers receive an excellent level of account management
- Excellent communication skills (listening, questioning, written and verbal) to ensure our value position is clearly articulated to prospects, a persuasive business case is presented and a professional image always conveyed.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills in face-to-face meetings to ensure smooth progression of opportunities through the sales cycle. This is a key requirement since larger deals are likely to involve multiple stakeholders (individuals and departments) from all levels of the business
- Good level of business awareness to help build credibility with the client, spot potential opportunities within a peer group or industry sector, and express the benefits of company in the appropriate business context
- Exceptional negotiation and closing skills to manage renewals from the AM's set of customers to a successful conclusion
- A proven successful track record of success in selling business news and information to corporate clients
※Experiences and skills will be considered
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.