※Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and required fluent ~ native level Japanese.
<Objectives of the Position>
- Drive customer relationship management including level contact
- Pursue sales leads and achieve the personal sales objectives with the product range for the assigned application segment(s) under the our business strategy at key account based on deep understanding of the business. In addition, support business development and customer management by initially identifying potential customers, provision of updated market intelligence to supervisor/team, coordination with customer services/logistics personnel where necessary, assistance in product promotion.
- Define, control and track account plan (account profile, project with timeline, gap analysis and action plan) and information flow across the region.
- Understand customers' organization and decision-making process by calling and visiting existing/prospective customers to understand and identify their needs to build a long-term customer supplier relationship including level contact.
- Manage customers with empowered decision making, handling of complex and confidential (regulatory related) customer issues independently and contract and payment receivable management.
- Develop proposal on sales and marketing, technical solutions to customers and ensure product strategy with identify and develop existing and potential customer portfolio
- Prepare short and mid-term account plan and execute it with proper project management
- Secure further business opportunities by identifying customer needs in terms of product application, services requirements within the appropriate business segment, together with technical marketing team and distributors accordingly
- Obtain, update, maintain and evaluate market trends, the application of products/technology and service needs, etc in order to support identifying new business opportunities
- Monitor competitor's activities and their positioning and the performance of their competitive products.
- Support presentation/seminar and workshop to launch products
- Seeking the opportunity & reporting the market & customer info timely to superior/team including the proposal of idea of the new product and new market approach.
■People management and situational leadership & teamwork
- Understand own strength and development needs and drive own development towards aspiration
- Support team activity and business performance through the effective communication with the team.
- Proactively share the knowledge and best practice with the team members to support their success.
- University bachelar degree or higher.
- >3 years working experience in sales and >2 years experience in sales / key account management in Japan
- Profound knowledge of business administration and customer management, and basic industry knowledge.
- Excellent communication capability with sufficient Japanese and English proficiency
- Communicate effectively
- Demonstrate customer focus
- Collaborate for achievement
<Job Related Competencies>
- Drive innovation
- Act with entrepreneurial drive
- Develop self and others
※Experiences and skills will be considered
1シニアマネジャー （本ポジションの上司） → 2事業部長 → 3人事面接
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.