Global Software Company
As a Financials Account Executive, you will be on the ground selling financials with a dynamic field sales organization growing at an exceptional pace. You will use your extensive experience and consultative selling skills to initiate long-standing relationships with prospective customers and executive sponsors. You will employ business partnering strategies to successfully position in Company as a viable alternative to legacy ERP Financial solutions. You will help develop customers into key references for Company. If you understand how the future finance function can drive greater business value and can translate business strategy into an enabling change strategy, this is the role for you.
- Understand the competitive landscape and customer needs so you can effectively position
- Provide support for marketing activities and events
- Cultivate mutually beneficial relationships with strategic partners
- Maintain accurate and timely customer, pipeline, and forecast data
- Prior experience in business application sales, preferably in an ERP and/or Financials environment
- Ability to understand and effectively explain the benefits of an on-demand/web services architecture
- Experience as a leader in a team selling environment
- Proven ability in managing complex sales cycles from start to finish with a track record of successful revenue attainment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity with consultative selling methodologies
- Native in Japanese and Business Level in English
7 Million 〜 10 Million
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.