Global Chemical Company
[Responsibilities and Duties]
The Account Executives will handle accounts that segmentation analysis has identified as good growth and potential. The Account Executive will strive to meet the needs of these important accounts on multiple levels. They will orchestrate resources throughout the organization to serve these customers with value added solutions. These customers are critical for the achievement of long term sustainable growth strategy.
broad responsibilities and not a list of every single aspect of a job role or ever single task necessary to accomplish key deliverables)
Products: Cosmetics, Home care products, etc.
- Know customer business including strategy, size, products, key decision makers, organization, new initiatives, pain points, etc.
- Develop by leveraging on appropriate resources including Marketing team and others, mid to long terms Account Plans. Grow sales in various business segments of the customer.
- Take ownership and accountability for implementing Account Business Plans. Leverage internal system for information related to call planning, customer identification and contacts management, account strategy and planning and customer needs follow up. Master the CRM platform and drive customer relationship management activities, using the CRM system to capture prospects, accounts, contacts, contact activities, tasks, opportunities, sales and all other selling activities.
- Drive and develop solid relationships with the customer and actively drive our internal stakeholder relationship with customers at all levels (top-to-top engagement).
- Drive customer solution activities such as opportunity management, Customer/Innovation/Guru Days, product demonstration, joint sales calls and sample management.
- Establish and maintain customer intelligence, proactively keep abreast of customer's organization updates and changes and leading customer strategies. Keep abreast of market, industry and competitor intelligence and trends.
- Meet or exceed sales growth, profitability, pipeline and other business goals. Manage sales forecasting and DSO.
- Bachelor's degree in science/chemistry, business or related qualification.
- Minimum 5 years of direct experience in account management in related segment/industry.
- Proven track record in successfully managing and growing key accounts.
- Able to engage customers at all levels of their organizations including at top level senior management.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to establish internal and external relationships to serve customer.
- Analytical with strong problem-solving skills.
- Good command of both written and spoken English as well as local language.
** Not all the qualifications has to match in order to apply.
8M - 11M JPY
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.