Global Software Vendor
Our company has emerged as the leader in the work management category.
Our success is linked to our culture, employees, and commitment to our mission: to help humanity thrive by enabling all teams to work together effortlessly.
Our unique business model and disciplined sales approach enables us to build a user-driven marketing and sales engine that can scale quickly and effectively. We have experience at the forefront of bottom-up enterprise software sales, helping customers scale from initial adoption to large, high-impact deployments.
We are looking for an Account Executive (Inside Sales)to join our Tokyo team who is driven, hard-working, and adaptable. This role will be instrumental in powering our revenue engine through innovation & energy, consistently scaling our business and maximizing value for our customers. You'll join a talented team focused on helping our future mid-market customers understand and leverage our power.
- Native Japanese speaker with business level fluency in English
- 2+ years experience in an inside sales role, and/or 3+ years experience in a sales role.
- 3+ years experience in B2B SaaS
- Impeccable customer skills: communication, empathy, and integrity
- Ability to set repeatable processes that support a high volume of transactions
- Experience working with internal marketing, business, and product teams to find efficient paths to successful and profitable customers
- Full sales-cycle management skills, from prospecting to close
- Adaptable to changing conditions
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Experience in the work management market or productivity/collaboration space (Desirable)
- Experience during the scaling of a software or SaaS sales organization(Desirable)
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.