※Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and required fluent ~ native level Japanese.
【20代後半〜30代前半の方におススメ！ / 英語ビジネスレベル / 営業に加えて、数字分析、資料まとめ、プロジェクトマネジメントもお任せします】
The Japan Merchant Sales & Acquiring (MSA) team is responsible for the short and long term growth of merchant acceptance for our existing and new Digital products and services. The team is focused on expanding acceptance for contactless and enabling a cashless Japan. The team will achieve its success through working with and through its acquiring partners, key merchant partners and the technology firms driving innovation in the market place. We have reinforced its focus on long-term acceptance growth by developing partnerships, enhancing market investments, and having the right talent to execute directly with our regional merchant & acquirer clients.
■What the Account Executive, MSA does at company:
This is a client-facing role and requires the successful candidate to establish and foster deep relationships with Clients and internal stakeholders.
- Manage a number of assigned Acquirers, Payment Enablers and merchants by providing strong client relationship support
- Identify new opportunities to mutually grow client and our business
- Provide strategic and tactical business development support to the Head of Acquiring team
- Develop good understanding of clients' business priorities and drivers to clearly articulate client's need to our team.
- Deliver disciplined account planning to meet and exceed identified goals and implement strategic initiatives.
- Grow account revenue through account development initiatives, VAS sales, new capabilities/product sales.
- Support the Acquiring team on developing best practice.
- Support Acquiring team in developing new initiatives/solutions, implement marketing and other initiatives with acquirers and payment enablers.
■ Why this is important to us:
This role will be representing company in his/her interactions with the Client. Sharing our vision and communicating the implications of the changing payments landscape to our acquiring, payment enabler and merchant partners.
You will be providing strategic and critical support to the MSA team. You will work closely with other core functions in company to include Product, Business Solutions, Government Relations, Client Support, CyberSource, etc.
■What you will need:
We are looking for individuals with strong account management and sales experience along with deep payment and consulting expertise to provide analysis and strategic thinking to shape the services we deliver to clients and lead consulting engagements to develop actionable and scalable insights and solutions.
- 2-3 years of experience in either payments division with a merchant, acquiring of payment enablement player providing merchant solutions, financial services sector, or Technology / FINTECH sector experience.
- Results-oriented and team player who has the ability to collaborate across multiple functions and stakeholders to drive effective outputs
- Experience in supporting and tracking client-centric strategies within a complex multinational, matrixed organizations.
- Fluent spoken and written English and native level Japanese
■What will also help:
- Analytical skills and ability to pull data from Business Intelligence tools to build business models in excel.
- Innovative and agile with ability to adapt to market needs and changing environment.
- Ability to accurately forecast major sources of cost, revenue, and risks.
- Solution focused: connect the dots and creatively leverage our products and capabilities to meet client needs, best practices. Quick to adapt / recover and reset priorities in changing circumstances
- Business-driven client empathy: strong communications ability to uncover client needs and map stakeholder feedback
- Motivated and self-starter
- Possess high learning agility
- Strong sense of personal accountability
- Curious, actively seeks for feedback, willing to learn
- Innovation driven up to date with latest payments trends; Champions bold ideas and new ways of doing things; ask challenging and stretching questions
※Experiences and skills will be considered
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.