One of the rapid growth IT company
We are looking for Enterprise-level SaaS sellers to join our team in tapping into potential client opportunities and generating new business. You will be responsible for responding to inbound inquiries as well as blanketing your region with outbound activities. You will strategically approach target companies and teams, identify customer pain-points and sell collaboration SaaS solutions.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Prospect relentlessly to build pipeline and strong relationships with prospects.
- Create reliable forecasts, manage pipeline and achieve sales target.
- Develop and execute strategic plans for the territory assigned.
- Document and distribute competitive information.
- Listen to the needs of the market and share insights with product and marketing teams.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to attend or host events, including but not limited to conference, seminar & webinar.
- Be proactive about solving problems even if it's outside of your area and be ready to take on additional initiatives and responsibilities as they emerge.
- Bachelor's degree & above.
- Experience and knowledge of the territory assigned.
- Demonstrated ability to find, manage and close high-level/C-level business in an evangelist sales environment.
- Ability to assess business opportunities and use data analytics tools to inform decision making and persuade others.
- At least 3 years' applicable sales or account management experience.
- Proficient in Japanese and English language is a must
- Experience with SaaS opportunities and client management cycles.
- Knowledge of SaaS contract terms and conditions with the ability to create fair transactions.
- Experience with enterprise-level collaboration software
- Ability to manage a large number of prospects simultaneously while positioning company products against direct and indirect competitors.
- Strong negotiation & networking skills with the ability to build strong relationships with CXOs.
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
|Salary||¥15000000 - ¥30000000 per annum|
Sorry, this job is no longer available