Major Financial Services Company
This position is responsible for leading Account Development performance result and developing Supplier Payment strategies to accelerate charge volume. This manager will lead 2 team leaders and require to get alignment with internal stakeholders such as SME sales, Global Marketing, Business Development, Risk/Credit and Product teams to accelerate B2B growth strategies. Identifying the new opportunities and enabling team members to provide necessary consultation for existing members to drive charge volume is required. E2E strategic thinking and implementation skills are essential to lead Supplier Payment team.
Providing necessary consultation for team members to accelerate/improve their performance is also required.
Additionally, this position is required to synthesize information from a variety of sources (clients both of merchants and members, business partner, and internal stakeholders) and negotiation to reach out the best conclusion to grow Global Commercial Services business.
- Account Development Sales management: Lead the business result in ECV and Portfolio Growth Target
- Account Development Strategy: Develop growth strategy for Supplier Payment
- Analytical Skill: Exploring further opportunity and improvement area to strengthen Supplier Payment team by closely working with director
- Stakeholder Management: Align with stakeholders to deliver the best performance and implement supplier payment strategy
- Coaching : Skills to ensure all Account Development team members are coached to improve their performance, support each opportunities. Provide timely feedback and evaluation with positive mindset.
- Proven Sales Skills including pipeline management
- Ability to lead a high performing sales team with "will to win" mindset
- Analytical skill to develop strategic plan to accelerate ECV and Portfolio Growth in Supplier Payment
- Ability to challenge status-quo & influence without authority.
- Ability to work collaboratively across diverse teams
- Japanese/English skills for written/ oral business conversation both of internal and external
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
|Salary||¥9000000.00 - ¥12400000.00 per annum|
Sorry, this job is no longer available