Note: Fluent ~ Native level Japanese required
Global fintech company that provides software in the securities and life insurance businesses to more than 45 countries.
As an Account Delivery Director, you enjoy the challenges and opportunities that come with managing major client accounts and building long term productive relationships.
You will understand the client's needs and proactively identify new business opportunities, keeping the client up to date with the latest solutions, products & services, while providing thought leadership in the Wealth Management and Insurance domains. Participate in business reviews identifying areas for strategic growth and opportunities across the Wealth Management and Insurance domains.
As the Account Delivery Director, you will have a portfolio of clients and programs/projects, that you are responsible for from inception through to completion. You will ensure that the best practices and structures for good project governance are in place for our client and our teams, ensuring the successful and profitable delivery of the solution.
You will be adaptable and flexible liaising with the client stakeholders, the project and delivery teams. You will provide the leadership, support, mentoring and empowerment of our project & delivery teams to ensure the teams have the best environment possible to be productive.
- MANAGE A portfolio of clients and the associated programs & projects of work.
- GROW The client accounts with the sales team, leveraging their knowledge and relationships.
- NETWORK Build and maintain relationships with clients with a focus on long term productive relationships.
- IDENTIFY Up sell opportunities within our existing APAC client base through structured plans and approach to increase product offering in existing client base.
- STRATEGY Build and create specific client account strategy ensuring its synergy with our product roadmap
- DRIVE And deliver a product road map with internal and external stakeholders, regular C-level interaction at top tier banks and insurance companies.
- LEADERSHIP Mentoring and guidance to the project & delivery teams to optimise overall productivity, skills and knowledg
- STAKE HOLDER MANAGEMENT Both internal and external throughout the client projects.
- SUPPORT The delivery of country and regional level programs using continuous and Agile methodology.
- FOCUS On risk management, identify and mitigate risk and issues.
- APPLY Best practice project governance and structures and controls.
- COLLABORATE With internal teams to shape and define business proposals and statements of work
- DELIVERY Work with the client delivery team focused on APAC implementation projects.
- INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE: 10 years + of relevant experience within Wealth Management & Insurance
- LANGUAGE: Fluent in Japanese and English, both written and spoken (knowledge of other languages is useful)
- EDUCATION: Degree in Information Systems, Business Administration, Finance or other related fields from a well recognized University
- TECHNICAL INSIGHT: Knowledge of AGILE project/program management methodology and experience of digital delivery.
- COMMUNICATION: Excellent presentation, verbal and written communications skills.
- PROACTAIVE: Focus on risk management, identify and mitigate risk issues and ensure the team is able to implement and follow solutions designed.
- COMMERCIALS Experienced in identifying opportunities within your portfolio of clients.
- PERSONALITY Must have a strong sense of work commitment and should be able to handle a fast-paced project environment.
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.