Global Asset Management Firm
Account Associates support our account management activities, which include:
- Assisting Account Managers in all aspects of client service.
- Primary responsibility is to assist Account Managers with client accounts for both periodic reports and ad-hoc requests to enhance the client service experience. This requires providing Account Managers with reporting, data retrieval, and research/analysis support as well as handling client inquiries directly..
- Additional responsibilities include creating new or revised management reports utilizing internal and external database applications for clients, consultants, and Account Managers.
- Assisting Account Managers in marketing and developing the products.
- Associates' responsibilities include preparing client presentation materials, facilitating the set-up of new client accounts, preparing performance attribution reports and RFPs.
- Advanced applications skills such as MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint (Good working knowledge of Excel macros is a plus)
- Good quantitative ability
- At least two years working experience in the front office of financial servicing firm(s) (reporting experience in an asset management firm is a plus)
- Good Japanese and English language skills both in writing, reading and speaking
- Four years college degree
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of Fixed Income markets and products, preferred
- Ability to work effectively and professionally with all levels of personnel,
- both internally and externally
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.