Global Financial Service Company
- UAT plan and UAT result Validation for the systems related to Transaction Monitoring for both broker/dealer and bank
- CSC KL Hub outsource management (Level 1 review of AML Transaction Monitoring)
- AML Transaction Monitoring Compliance Officer (back up)
- Manager's Control Assessment Management
- Issue and Corrective Action Plan (CAP) Management
- Regulatory Compliance & Standards and Procedure Coordination
- Handling Technology related issue for Transaction Monitoring System and Tool
- Development effective relationship with other stakeholders including business and technology process owners, and Internal Audit function
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in AML area
- Experience in working with regulators and industry associations
- Highly developed understanding and knowledge of AML Risk, AML regulation (Local/Extraterritorial), Banking/Markets products and AML technology
- Strong ability to manage projects with ability to work independently on multiple assignments and meets deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Analytical mind with tenacity to identify and address the underlying roots of challenge and issues
- Ability to present information in a concise and effective manner to senior management
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work efficiently within the team and wider in the organization in multiple locations
- CAMS certification preferred
- Japanese: Advanced Level
- English: Advanced Level
8 Million Yen ~ 12 Million Yen
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.